The GCA DMARC Bootcamp is a six week bootcamp developed to help you learn about the various parts of DMARC. We will focus on the three main components: Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (the ARC in DMARC, not to be confused with the ARC protocol).
Below is all the information in regards to the bootcamp. The webinar registration will be provided after you have registered for the bootcamp (DMARC Bootcamp 2019).
Timings for Webinars:
- 7am EST (12pm BST, 1pm Paris),
- 12pm EST (9am PST, 5pm BST, 6pm Paris),
- 12am EST (12pm Singapore and 2pm Sydney)
- When registering for each webinar, please make sure to select the correct time of the webinar you wish to attend.
Weeks One-Two: Getting Started
Sept 10th - Bootcamp introduction and DMARC: An Overview
- This is the first webinar of the DMARC Bootcamp series. We will provide a brief overview of the bootcamp before going into DMARC. We will do an DMARC overview in this webinar.
Sept 18th - What are SPF and DKIM
- In this session we will be going over SPF and DKIM. We’ll cover the basics of SPF and DKIM, and options of performing DKIM key generation and signing.
Weeks 3-4: Time to Implement!
Sept 24 or Sept 30 - DMARC Technical Details and Windows DNS
- In this session we will go over each of the tags for a DMARC policy and then provide a demonstration on how to create the DNS records for SPF, DKIM and DMARC on Windows DNS.
Sept 25 or Oct 2 - DMARC Technical Details and BIND
- In this session we will go over each of the tags for a DMARC policy and then provide a demonstration on how to create the DNS records for SPF, DKIM and DMARC on BIND server (Linux).
Sept 26 or Oct 3 - DMARC Technical Details and Cloud DNS
- In this session we will go over each of the tags for a DMARC policy and then provide a demonstration on how to create the DNS records for SPF, DKIM and DMARC on Google Cloud DNS and 1&1.com.
Weeks 5-6: On-going Management
- Oct 8th - Matthew Vernhout (Director, Privacy & Industry Relations, 250ok)
- Oct 9th – John Wilson, Andrew Coyle (Agari) and John Aziz (Senior Security Engineer, InfoTrust)
- Oct 10th – Ash Morin (Deployment Manager – Amercias, dmarcian)
- Oct 11th - Harry Frearson (Red Sift)
- Oct 14th - Sibrina Subedar (VP Product Marketing, Valimail)
- Oct 15th – Abdullah Mirza (Director, DMARC360) and Shahbaz Khan (Senior Consultant, DMARC360)
- Oct 16th - Ana-Maria Rosu, Rick Velthuijsen and Danny Hoogeveen (DMARC Analyzer)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com