Could Someone Give me Advice on Enhancing Small Business Cybersecurity Practices?

Hello there,

I run a small business that has been growing steadily over the past few years. As we have expanded; I have become increasingly aware of the importance of cybersecurity and the potential risks associated with cyber threats.

While I have some basic measures in place; I am seeking advice on how to enhance our cybersecurity practices more effectively.

Antivirus and anti malware software on all company devices
Regular software updates and patches
Basic firewall protection
Employee training on recognizing phishing emails and safe internet practices

Despite these efforts; I still feel there are gaps in our security; especially with the rise in sophisticated cyber attacks targeting small businesses.

What are some effective tools or services for detecting and mitigating advanced threats?

Can you recommend reliable data backup solutions that ensure quick recovery in case of a ransomware attack or data breach?

Are there specific network security practices or tools that can help better protect our internal systems?

Any suggestions on comprehensive training programs or resources to keep our employees informed and vigilant against cyber threats?

How should we structure a robust incident response plan to handle potential cyber incidents efficiently?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://globalcyberalliance.org/the-global-economy-runs-on-smbs-so-their-security-is-the-most-critical-conversation-one-can-have-aws-devops/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Additionally; if there are any other areas I should focus on that I have not mentioned; please feel free to share your insights. I am excited to learn and implement stronger security measures to safeguard our business and customer data.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.