Have you ever asked yourself the following questions to see how prepared you are when it comes to cyber threats? You might surprise yourself…
- If you were hacked today, what would you do next?
- Have you suffered from a cybersecurity incident or breach before?
- How would you know if a hacker had access to your network right now?
- Can you trust your employees not to accidentally download a computer virus?
- Who is responsible for the oversight and execution of your Cybersecurity Program, if any?
- Do you think that hackers are targeting your business? If so, do you have a plan in place?
- What is your greatest risk associated with cyber threats?
- Can you explain how you’re protecting yourself from cyber threats?