The forum is shown by default in English, but, if you would like to change the language of the interface, this is how to do it:
- On the top right hand of your screen, click on the circle with your profile picture and, then, click on your username
- Choose ‘Preferences’
- Scroll down on the left to ‘Interface’
- Change your ‘Interface language’
- Scroll down to ‘Save changes’
- Refresh the site so that the changes apply
Now, after changing the default language, whenever you click on a topic, you will see a globe option. Clicking this will automatically translate the post into the new interface language.
Apart from that, we have also added language indicators ([DE] for German, [ES] for Spanish, [FR] for French…) to the titles of those posts that have been originally written in a language different to English.
Our community is global, so, if you would like to liaise with us or with other community members in your native language, please use the corresponding language indicator in your posts. Remember you can also search for contents in a specific language using its indicator.
This may not be the best way to deal with multilingualism, but we think it is a good approximation. And, of course, we would be keen to hear other ways you think we can improve. This is what this forum is for.